Jennifer Aniston in great shape after 50: her four secrets to staying slim and energetic

 


The actress Jennifer Aniston revealed her beauty secrets to stay fit and have a dream body. We tell you everything! 

Who doesn't dream of having the same figure as Jennifer Aniston? It must be said that at 54 years old, the actress knows perfectly how to take care of herself. Toned legs and defined abs... The Friends star revealed in the pages of issue 23 of CR Fashion Book, published this Wednesday, her beauty secrets to stay in shape and be in good health. And you may be surprised: with her, no need for miracle drinks, very strict diets, or special recipes. It is simply enough to adopt good daily habits. Simple and quick gestures that everyone can adopt! 

"I drink a lot of water, I move my body every day, I try to eat whole and fresh foods, and sleep as much as possible," she said in her interview before adding: "This last part is difficult for me, but it's so important. I feel it when I don't rest enough." But that's not all. For her, it is also important to disconnect and be mindful. "In addition to all this, I try to be really aware of what I let into my head. Our world is really going through challenges, and I know we all care a lot, but sometimes I think it's imperative that we turn off the noise," she explains.

Jennifer Aniston swears by this method.

dream body, the one we see in the series The Morning Show follows a very particular method: all her workout sessions are based on Pvolve. "I love it so much! Pvolve is a unique approach to fitness and I'm so excited to share it with others. After each workout, I feel full of energy and strong, but not beaten," said Justin Theroux's ex. She goes on to encourage people to come and try it out. "Whatever your fitness level, it's a workout where you can really start where you are.

For her, these fitness sessions have literally changed her daily life. And it is particularly thanks to this approach that she feels better in her body. "I am motivated to work out in a way that I haven't been for years. I look forward to tough classes because I feel stronger and more comfortable in my body when I do them. It's different every time, I don't think I've had the same class twice," she concludes, radiant.

Post a Comment

0 Comments